The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of DPMC’s online payment gateway service offered through the DPMC’s website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on DPMC 's Website. The records of DPMC and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payments for the DPMC may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through Network International (Payment Gateway Service Provider). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online. DPMC makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
1. DPMC has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. DPMC expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that DPMC reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall DPMC or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
3. DPMC and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless DPMC and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that DPMC has no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, DPMC does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. DPMC , the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
8.Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
• In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the DPMC via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided to confirm payment.
• In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
• However, the User agrees that under no circumstances shall DPMC or the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway must be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to DPMC by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
1. You warrant that You are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
2. You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate,
3. You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes. You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
Any excess amount paid through payment gateway to DPMC will be refunded through cheque in accordance with terms & Condition of Tenancy Contract.
DPMC is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone, except where this forms an integral part of the designated project. We use this information to identify your orders, and provide you with the relevant resources.
Once the User paid the amount through online Payment Gateway. He/She will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. No Payment will be refunded to the User.